This is a Godhood Wiki page to explain gameplay and other features of the RPG. This page is constantly being expanded and added to!
Please note: this wiki addresses basic game concepts. Patreon supporters will be provided more specific walkthroughs for the game.
Join us on discord: https://discord.gg/QHSeN6wH
God of War features:
- Increases your strength attribute, giving you increased physical damage in battle.
- Benefits from physical-based spells.
- The greater your strength, the higher the chances of seducing / recruiting a devout who favors strength in their gods.
Devouts who favor gods of war:
- Lamia (Green)
- Lydia von Oppermeier
God of Wisdom features:
- Increases your wisdom attribute, giving you increased magic damage in battle.
- Benefits from magic-based spells
- The greater your wisdom, the higher the chances of seducing / recruiting a devout who favors wisdom in their gods.
Devouts who favor gods of wisdom:
God of Death features:
- Increases your stamina attribute, giving you increased maximum HP.
- During sex scenarios, you will increase the chances of your partner cumming before you do if you’re a god, and induces you to cum faster if you’re a goddess.
- The greater your stamina, the higher the chances of seducing / recruiting a devout who favors stamina in their gods.
Devouts who favor stamina:
- Jereck Smithson
God of Love features:
- Increases your seduction attribute, giving you increased chances to successfully seduce an opponent in battle, bypassing the fight.
- Receives a higher chance of successfully flirting and / or seducing devouts.
- The greater your seduction, the higher the chances of seducing / recruiting a devout who favors charisma in their gods.
Devouts who favor seduction:
- Rawn Claiborne
God of Wealth features:
- Adds 150 additional coins to your starting stash and grants you more coins during battles and when receiving town tithes.
- The greater your wealth, the higher the chances of seducing / recruiting a devout who favors wealth in their gods.
Devouts who favor gods of wealth:
- Maggie Fairbright
- Merile Heathford
Throughout the story you will be given an option to choose an alignment. As you progress with the story you will be given more series of choices that will determine whether you choose to remain good / evil, or take the opposite route. Each alignment also has certain degrees of goodness / evilness, and achieving a certain degree can trigger certain quests / storylines – it can even determine good or evil devouts you can recruit!
Choosing this path will bring you to the path of goodness and light. You will be more admired and respected by the population.
Available degrees of Lawful alignment (arranged from mildest to extreme)
- God of Kindness
- God of Good Works
- God of Heroes
- The Blessed
- The Beloved
Choosing this path will bring you to the path of evil and chaos. You will be more feared and reviled by the population.
Available degrees of Chaotic alignment (arranged from mildest to extreme)
- God of Scoundrels
- God of Knaves
- God of Sinners
- God of Blackguards
- The Demon God
During foreplay and sex scenes, players can select certain courses of action. Foreplay will always lead to sex scenes. Sex scenes end when:
- FOR GOD CHARACTERS: For straight scenes and scenes where the player serves as top: the player’s character is able to orgasm, with a chance that their partner also reaches fulfillment. If their partner is able to orgasm before the player character, their sexual satisfaction with you increases. For scenes where the player serves as bottom: the player’s partner is able to orgasm, with a chance that the player also reaches fulfillment. If the player’s partner is able to achieve orgasm before them, their sexual satisfaction with you increases.
- FOR GODDESS CHARACTERS: the player’s partner is able to orgasm, with a chance that the player also reaches fulfillment. If the player’s partner is able to achieve orgasm before them, their sexual satisfaction with you increases.
- FOR FUTA GODDESS CHARACTERS: For straight scenes and scenes where the player serves as top: the player’s character is able to orgasm, with a chance that their partner also reaches fulfillment. If their partner is able to orgasm before the player character, their sexual satisfaction with you increases. For scenes where the player serves as bottom: the player’s partner is able to orgasm, with a chance that the player also reaches fulfillment. If the player’s partner is able to achieve orgasm before them, their sexual satisfaction with you increases.
Certain actions will trigger higher satisfaction levels than others, and those that achieve higher satisfaction for the player’s character may differ from their partner’s.
Sometimes, certain partners will have a very specific kink / fetish that will help them cum faster when their corresponding actions are selected. Letting your partner cum (as a god) or being able to cum (as a goddess) will also improve their sexual relationship with you and open more quests and storylines.
It is possible to achieve sexual satisfaction with partners without penetration (getting partners off with a player character’s mouth, etc.). This will count as oral sex and not penetrative sex in your devout history. You can choose to have multiple partners or only one.
Some devouts may have certain kinks or fetishes. As your devouts’ sexual satisfaction increases, they can be more open about them. Some kinks may also not be open to devouts depending on their personalities. (A dom character, for instance, will not be a submissive.) You can also train some of your devouts to acquire certain kinks in the temple dungeon.
- Dom / submissive
- Public / Exhibitionism
- other kinks to be determined by Patreon supporters
When conversing with devouts in towns, etc., you will have the option of flirting with them.
Successful flirting requires your character to have a high enough stat that the devout favors (a devout who favors the God of War, for example, will require you to be at a certain strength level to successfully flirt.)
Once flirting is successful, talk to the devout a few more times to trigger a sex scenario. You can either:
- ACCEPT. Sex scenario takes place, with the option to recruit them as your devout afterward.
- REJECT. You can still recruit them even if you don’t have sex with them.
Devouts are characters that you can recruit to join your temple. Relationships with them can be established depending on your actions toward them.
Devouts can be recruited in two ways:
- Accomplishing specific quests for them
- Seducing them
They can grant you special abilities during battles (by assigning them to accompany you in fights) or add new extensions or benefits to your temple (by assigning them to certain rooms or structures). Do note that certain devouts are restricted only to certain areas of your shrine, or cannot be added to it. These areas are also limited, so choose your devouts carefully!
Devouts also have their own specific attributes and specialties. After recruitment, player gods can improve their relationship with their devouts through the following:
- Sexual relationship – increases by increasing sexual satisfaction during sex scenes. Devouts will be more open with other kinks as the relationship improves.
- Trust rating – increases by accomplishing additional quests associated with them. A higher trust rating allows them to provide more benefits in battle or at your temple.
- Love – increases by romancing them during certain events or choice triggers, or by siding with them when prompted with certain choices. A higher love rating also unlocks their personal storylines.
Gods can choose to engage in multiple relationships throughout the story, or focus only on one.
The head priest or head priestess is called your Divine, and will be the first devout that you will encounter. There are currently three available character choices for Divine. They are automatically assigned to the hearth, where they will be informing you of any available quests you might have. You can also choose to bring them to the inner chambers for the night. Among the devouts, they are also the most customizable when it comes to sexual preferences and kinks.
- Jereck Smithson
- Lamia (Green)
- Lydia von Oppermeier
- Maggie Fairbright
- Merile Heathford
- Rawn Claiborne
The temple is where you can manage your devouts. It can be extended at certain parts of the story, and players can also assign recruited devouts to certain rooms to provide benefits.
- Your head priest/ess will be assigned here
- Provides you with information about incoming quests from all over the land
- Can be gained after solving Quest 002: The Secret of the Springs
- Devouts can randomly come to use these springs
- Sex / romance scenarios can also be triggered here
- your bedroom within the temple
- you have the option to choose one person to spend the night with every time you stay at the temple
- Elven Tree will be assigned here if Quest 004: The Strange Tree is completed and you choose Avilee.
- collecting certain items from enemies and offering them to the tree can grant you extra coins
- Merile Heathford will be assigned here if Quest 004: The Strange Tree is completed and you choose Merile.
- enslaving certain enemies and bringing them to Merile will grant you extra coins
- has up to 5 rooms to house devouts in. Devouts in these rooms can provide you with additional perks / benefits.
- you can pay to expand the rooms to house more devouts
- This is a temple expansion that you will need to pay for.
- You can train your devouts in certain kinks here once requirements for them have been met (high trust rating, sexual satisfaction. etc.).
PUBLIC BUILD Updates
- Added a new user interface for all of the main menus! We’ve removed the very generic menu interface that RPG maker implements and swapped it out with some new ones that we hope you’ll like better!
- Shrine is now active! You can return to the shrine after finishing the Strange Tree request to explore. You can also rename your shrine.
- Quick teleport option now available at the hearth within the shrine. This will only apply to places you have already been to.
- You can now select a bedmate for the night with a pillow talk option to increase affection/relationships with devouts!
- Kitchen now available! Cooking is now an alternative way to gain quests without having to sleep with devouts that you don’t want to. Recruit Maggie as your devout in order to implement this!
- Option to have Avilee or Merilee manage your garden now available!
- Engaging in pillow talk with devouts after sex or sharing a meal with them will trigger quests after a certain number of times!
- Rawn’s favorite food, pottage, now available!
- We are reverting to Lydia von Oppemeier’s original artwork as of this update!
- Seeds/tags quest for either Merile or Averon now available! Just talk to them at the shrine!
- all known bug fixes have been addressed!
- You can choose either a futa option OR a female option other than the current male option! All sex scenes and dialogue have been updated to reflect which choice you prefer!
- MF, FM, MM, and FF sex scene options all now available depending on what your gender preference is!
- Huge overhaul of assets; you will need to start a new game to play this version from the previous one, but this is hopefully the last time you’ll have to do so for the evolution of this game
- Added race choices (orc, fae, aquatic, elven, etc.) physical characteristics and descriptions to your character instead of art assets due to patreon feedback, to maximize customization, which is also one of the main reasons (alongside adding more gender preferences) why previous gameplays no longer work for this version! This is to pave the way for more character customization later on.
- all Thessila quests are now available, including the Strange Tree quest!
- Map has been expanded!
- You can now view stats for your and your partners’ sexual history (via the Stats submenu and the Devouts list)
- Each recruited Devout now has their own mini-page where you can look up their stats and their relationship to you (please note that the quests are not yet active!)
- Added Astris as a Shrinemaiden option, for a total of two shrinemaidens with artwork to choose from! Added a third shrine priest option, Declan, for those who might want a male option for their head devout, but art assets are not yet available!
- Revamped art assets for Lydia von Oppemeier
- You are now able to recruit all devouts without needing to sleep with them, including Maggie Fairbright. Simply flirt with them until the choice list comes up, then choose to turn them down. A new option to recruit them will pop up when you flirt with them again.
- HP gauges for enemies now visible!
- Select Lover Preferences: a new option in the in-game menu where you can predefine whether you want more male devouts or female in the story. Do note that you cannot choose the genders of some characters that are relevant to some of the storylines
- Elven tree Averon can now be genderswapped according to your preferences
- Reading subtext now available! You can see the real thoughts of some of your devouts as you read through their dialogue, as subscripts located above their conversation!
- Enemies will now have guards that you can break to win fights easier, whenever you use the right elemental attacks/weapons!
- Enemies can now display their weaknesses for you to change up your strategy!
- Battle system Boost now available! Earn 1 Boost per turn and accumulate them to deliver more powerful attacks and combos!
- Weapon swap! You can now switch weapons during battle, and you can now equip one of each type of weapon for multiple weap slots!
- Equip skill command now available! The game gives you a set number of skill slots to equip, and each successful recruitment of a devout will earn you a new skill that you can equip!
- Fixed fonts for easier reading!
- The game has been migrated from Twine to RPGmaker. Unfortunately, the game has advanced beyond what Twine can make, given that Twine was primarily made for simpler games and Godhood Chronicles has evolved beyond that. That said, I am for the most part building the system to be very unRPGmaker-like as I can – the gameplay and dialogue itself is similar to what I had constructed of the original Twine version. A download link of the old version is still available when you look through the other files available here!
- For this game, male protagonist is now working, and a female option (to be played as futa or not, etc.) will be available in future updates.
- A few quests are now available, as well as a battle system and map to help you get a better feel of the game.
- Art assets will still be added! This game is expected to have a lot of these, so expect them to be gradually added!
- optional MM sex scenes are now accessible!
- Please note that the main quest for Thessila has not yet been activated, but many of the other quests are! There are multiple devouts already available for seducing and recruitment!
- This is Godhood’s public build, but a more advanced build is available to patreons pledging $10 up!